- 19 December 2013
Don’t forget to keep your body moving during the break to avoid accumulation of tension and pain. It doesn’t take long and is pleasant!
2. Door stretches to stretch your chest and avoid rounded shoulders.
4. Spinal twist sitting on the floor on the floor or siting on a chair or standing to stretch your sides.
5. Pelvic clocks and Spine curls (Lifting your bottom off the floor articulating the spine) to loosen your lower back.
6. Pelvis press or Lunge stretch to stretch your hip flexors and quads (front thighs).
7. Downdog or Forward bend to stretch your hamstrings and calves (back of the thighs).
That will do!